We are firmly committed to ensuring that all children have the opportunity to fulfil their potential. Our ethos and values contribute to making this objective a reality. These are outlined bellow:
- All children have the right to attend a school that provides a safe, supportive and inspiring educational experience.
- The Academy is a place here children progress academically, socially and morally.
- All children have the right to aim high and be given the skills, knowledge and understanding needed to pursue their dreams and ambitions.
- Academy staff, pupils, parents, governors and members of the local and wider community all have a vital role to play in the development and progression of our children.
- Every one in our Academy is a learner; we progress together and in doing so continually strive to shift boundaries and exceed expectations, ultimately to the benefit of our children.